Saturday, June 6, 2009

A Visit from the Travel Channel Crew

The Travel Channel was in town shooting for an October show called 'Destination Breckenridge'.
They shot a bit of footage in my studio while I worked on the new Bottomless Vessel to Hold Big Change. Kirsten Gum, The Treasure Hunter, was an energetic, enthusiastic interviewer. Again I am amazed at the answers that come to my mind for hours AFTER the interview is over...

The questions of the interviewers and the visitors have encouraged me to think more about my inspirations, more about my environment, and even more about the cyclic/spiral nature of my artistic development. I feel buoyed up by the enthusiasm of the visitors to my studio. I look forward to this weekend's visitors. But first, this morning, we will have a pit firing. The weather is sunny and skies are blue. So let's see what this glorious new day will bring...

1 comment:

Robinsunne said...

Hi. Hi. I just wanted to leyou know that I keep reading your blog. It is lovely to hear how you are doing out there: 2/3 the way across the country. XO Robinsunne